- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
Third Shift (United States of America)
Job Description SummaryThe Maintenance Technician is responsible for equipment operation and general plant maintenance programs in accordance with equipment specifications and conformance to quality standards of the company. The position also is responsible for executing maintenance duties defined in the safety and productivity standards.
This position can be based on 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift, depending on candidate's experience and skills.
Maintains, repairs and services facility systems; performs skilled maintenance and repair services of facility or/and production plant systems such as mechanical, electrical and building or/and production line systems; interprets blueprints and schematics; implements methods, practices and techniques of maintaining building and facilities. Individual contributor that works under limited supervision; applies subject matter knowledge; requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.Duties
- Perform Preventative maintenance on equipment and systems such as process and packaging, warehouse, electrical distribution, steam, compressed air, refrigeration, security and fire protection, treated water and waste water treatment facilities.
- Repair and maintain packaging equipment and facility.
- Utilize SAP-PM in the performance of daily tasks.
- Install machinery and equipment as required.
- Maintain technical literature regarding plant equipment.
- Follow plant GMP procedures: maintain working areas in a clean and organized fashion.
- Maintain tools, equipment and facilities are in good condition.
- Perform purchase request for parts, services and supplies to carry out maintenance function.
- Comply with all governmental and Coca-Cola requirements.
- Other maintenance duties assigned as required.
- This job is for 3rd shift, other shifts may be required.
- Perform as a team member to meet metrics and goals.
- High School Diploma Required
Related Work Experience:
- 3+ years of work experience in maintenance or relevant related field. Physical lifting to 50 lbs
- Strong knowledge and understanding of process safety, electrical safety and GMP.
- Excellent skills, knowledge and experience in performing preventive maintenance.
- Knowledge of maintenance, understand schematics, Auto CAD drawings and facilities purchasing.
- Knowledge of electrical safety.
- Knowledge of PLCs and ladder logic and controls.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office including MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Knowledge and use of technical software applications including SAP.
- Maintenance equipment troubleshooting skills.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day