- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Diverse equipment in house & most of it is only ~10 years old (HVAC rooms/chillers/condensers, boilers, pumps, filling lines, etc). Great environment that is relatively casual, strong team (15+ total in Maintenance), and you always work in pairs with someone. Role requires analysis of electro/mechanical problems of processing, packaging equipment, and auxiliary equipment.
Maintenance Technician (Nights - Weekdays) – Level 1-2 & Lead
Immediate need for Maintenance Technicians (1, 2, Lead) for 100+ person manufacturing facility. Looking for great general skills in troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of mechanical equipment.
Level 1 Technician:
- 3+ years experience in troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of mechanical equipment and facilities, and aid in the manufacturing of all company products in a safe and sanitary work environment.
- Perform emergency repairs in breakdown situations.
- Working knowledge of HVAC and refrigeration systems.
- Be able to read basic electrical schematics and mechanical blueprints.
- Knowledge of hydraulic / pneumatic systems.
- Knowledge of boiler function and operation.
- 3-5 years’ experience in maintenance divisions or experience in a related position.
- Ability to perform TIG welding desired Level 2 Technician :
Experience above & the following:
- Knowledge of industrial 3-phase power, including AC and DC motors, relay logic and programmable control logic.
- Quickly able to troubleshoot/repair pumps, valves and packaging equipment.
- Quickly able to provide comprehensive electrical troubleshooting skills
- Comprehensive metal working/machining skills
- Knowledge of Siemens/PLC strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of power transmission equipment, mechanical drawings, scales, and symbols.
- TIG weld strongly preferred Education:
About the company