- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A leading company are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team and make a positive impact in their accounts team.
This position will suit a hands on candidate who is comfortable carrying out the transactional aspects of this role whilst also looking to develop their career and progress to a more senior position in the accounts team in a suitable time frame.
- Prepare month end schedules, reconcile Balance Sheet accounts and monthly management accounts
- Preparing prepayments and accruals and maintain relevant schedules
- Cost recharges to sites including payroll, travel and other expenses and ensure site control accounts are cleared.
- Monthly reconciliation of Inter-company balances
- Manage employee expenses
- Ability to use Excel to create fresh more efficient schedules for month end processes
- Prepare Excel V-Lookups & pivot tables for collating data for schedules? used daily
- Prepare VAT returns
- Maintaining the Fixed asset register and reconciling with the GL.
Skills and Experience:
- Friendly professional manner, comfortable communicating with peers, other departments and external stakeholders
- Experience in a dynamic and complex multi-subsidiary environment
- Good initiative and problem solving skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Basic knowledge of cash flow forecasts
- Prior experience in a management accountant team, actively preparing schedules and journals for month end
- Excellent time management skills. Clear understanding of and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience and understanding of the industry is preferred.
About the company
HEALWORK is uniquely positioned to provide multiple staffing and HR services to medical facilities throughout the United States.
We strive to build personal bonds with our candidates and truly understand where they would like their career to lead. We help candidates from many healthcare sectors find job openings in areas such as nursing, radiology and imaging, pharmacy, physicians, dentistry, respiratory and lab work.