- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Manager, Client Partnerships
The Manager, will support the Client Partnerships team to engage with our leading clients on custom opportunities across the NBCUniversal portfolio. Position will work closely with sales and marketing teams to develop client-focused efforts designed to drive revenue and grow our clients businesses.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare materials, proposals and presentations that enhance our partnerships with leading clients
• Prepare and develop and update client tracking documents, including status reports, business overviews, and custom recaps
• Support and manage the execution of cross-portfolio partnerships
• Coordinate and communicate effectively with Sales, Marketing, Research and Strategy teams
• Facilitate process from proposal development to delivery of final campaign recap
• Develop comprehensive knowledge of the NBCUniversal portfolio and be able to seamlessly link our linear and digital opportunities to leading clients in the marketplace
• Manage the team coordinator and delegate tasks to him/her
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5 years of sales, client solutions or agency experience
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Chicago, IL
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge of sales, media and brand marketing process
• Strong knowledge of Power Point and building proposals
• Proficiency in excel
• Ability to solve problems and work proactively
• Passion for the content and distribution business
• Knowledge of the digital marketplace preferred
Sub-BusinessAd Sales Client Partnerships
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.