- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Oversee the daily operations of the Hemapheresis areas as it relates to procedures and personnel. Performs administrative functions and assists the Director as needed. Works with the Director to assure all regulatory requirements are met. Perform therapeutic Hemapheresis procedures as necessary. Assists in the interview/hiring process of Hemapheresis staff. Function Independently with minimal assistance from Director.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention of management.
- Assures quality customer service to all customers.
- Maintains good attendance and punctuality per the absence policy.
- Manage patient care personnel. Oversees the scheduling of staff, PTO, and on-call. Oversees training of all staff, schedules trainings and orientation. Performance review/disciplinary actions with approval of Director. Oversees staff competency testing. Serve as a resource for staff.
- Maintain department operations. Oversees the QA Program, collecting and presenting data and participates in the ITxM Quality Council meetings. Oversees the QC records to assure they are complete and accurate. Performs chart audits to ensure compliance with policy and regulatory requirements. Participates in on-call duties as necessary.
- Assists with new product investigations. Communicate department issues to Director in a timely manner.
- Perform various administrative functions for department operations and to assist Director. Provide background information as needed for equipment change. Develops and writes validation plans for new equipment. Assists with development and maintains SOP's in Master Control. Prepares for, and participates in, internal/external audits with the Director and Quality Department. Assist with Budget preparations, provides data and input to the director.
- Assists with new business/product development. Works with staff/supervisor to assess new products. Works with Director and Medical Directors to assess new business opportunities.
- Act as a patient/physician liaison. Assist with difficult patient issues reporting to the Director/physician as appropriate. Works with hospital departments/ITxM areas to resolve issues relating to patients and/or work flow. Oversees the documentation process to ensure documentation is accurate and complete.
- Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Nursing or Diploma from an accredited School of Nursing required. Bachelor's Degree in a healthcare, science, business or related field preferred.
- Current state nursing license.
- Current and valid state driver's license.
- Minimum 7 Years relevant experience required.
- Minimum 3 years critical care experience preferred.
- 4 years supervisory experience required.
- Must possess the skills and abilities to successfully perform all assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
* Blood Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Our organization is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to (see below) or call 1-844-220-2612 to let us know the nature of your request. A representative will respond to accommodation requests within two business days. Please note that this email/phone number is for medical/disability accommodations only and any other inquiries will not receive a response.
Please see the below information about applicant rights and our commitment to compliance:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
All candidates who receive a conditional written offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test in accordance with the Company's established guidelines.