- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18,000.00 - $30,000.00 unpaid work
** MUST BE ONSITE IN BELLEVUE **
Who You Are
· Customer Obsessed: Proactively understands customer needs and aligns architectural team and resource expertise to cross-functional teams to drive alignment on decisions that enhance customer value.
· Technical Solution Foundation: Ability to understand and connect customer use cases/plans with Cisco solutions and how Cisco solutions can be optimally executed and applied in a customer’s environment. Foundational technical solution knowledge, solution alignment, and industry best practices
· Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer –work across internal and external teams of all levels to proactively inspire technical implementation decisions and work towards common goal. Ability to operate and interact in a remote / virtual and face-to-face environment
· Business and Operational Acumen- clear understanding of high-level business landscape including key strategic priorities, processes, foundational business finance knowledge; understand and execute operational and compliance requirements; continuous drive execution rigor and delivery quality excellence
· Leader: Ability to team of various roles, grades co-located or virtually. Exceptional team-building and time management skills. Proven track record in establishing cross functional relationships
· Results Oriented: Interest in and proven execution ability with relevant technology delivery execution, customer outcomes and people development
· First Responder: Skilled at issue management, solution driven ownership and managing customer expectations and escalations as well as team or employee critical needs and issues; Ability to work in a dynamic environment; make timely, logical and appropriate decisions.
· Effective Communicator: Delivers complex information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience that produces clarity and impact.
· 10+ years of experience in relevant technology service delivery or direct customer interfacing/engagement role with a deep understanding of industry best practices related to the Service Provider domain
· Prior experience managing technical service delivery teams with a track record for attracting strong talent, fostering inter-team collaboration, and encouraging continuous learning and growth
· Foundational understanding of the technical fundamentals of aligned technology/specialization areas, including features and use cases, and an ability to define and articulate how architecture solutions can be used to solve business challenges
· Track record of understanding complex customer engagements; ability to derive and understand customer business needs and challenges; experience working with multi-vendor solution engagements
· Foundational people management and development, business finance and operations experience
· Suggested Cisco Certifications: CCNA or equivalent
· BS Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent relevant area of study
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in delivering best in class Customer Experience, managing and collaborating with best in industry people and teams; supporting our people development and business growth of Cisco, we have a place for you.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.