- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Manager/Director, Global Talent AcquisitionWho is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager/Director, Global Talent Acquisition
• Mastercard's Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for developing diverse sourcing strategies to identify and attract the most competitive talent both internally and externally to ensure Mastercard's continued success in payments innovation.
• Reporting into the Vice President, Global Talent Acquisition, the Director, Talent Acquisition is an individual contributor senior level recruiter position and will manage full life cycle recruitment efforts for requisitions across select teams within Mastercard as well as recent companies acquired by Mastercard based in the United States and Canada. This role has the potential to evolve into a player/coach role and oversee a small team of recruiters.
• The Manager/Director will assist in building, strengthening, and expanding key businesses by attracting talent in a priceless way. The passion Mastercard has to innovate and lead must be reflected through the individual in this role as the face of our company.
• Are you passionate about searching for talent? Do you bring fresh ideas and insights to advance the Talent Acquisition strategy and vision for the future?
• Do you have the ability to build strong relationships at all levels and create alignment to business strategy and priorities?
• Are you interested in being an integral member of a talent acquisition team in a high growth organization and industry?
Recruitment & Sourcing:
• Develop a dynamic portfolio sourcing approach and manage requisitions as the recruiter for key roles across several of Mastercard's business units, including strategy consulting, technical products as well as marketing & communications.
• Build partnerships with local, regional, and global leadership to identify important talent needs and develop creative strategies to attract and assess talent.
• Manage, evaluate and develop innovative direct sourcing plans to attract diverse talent to our core, developing, and emerging businesses. Develop talent pipelines for critical & recurring roles as well as provide market intelligence.
• Design, recommend and execute against effective recruitment marketing and advertising to attract top talent and highlight Mastercard as well as companies acquired by Mastercard as an employer of choice.
• Oversee external recruitment, internal mobility, and employee referral programs to satisfy Mastercard's hiring needs for assigned client groups.
• Responsible for managing effective partnerships and measuring success with external recruitment partners.
• Lead recruitment status meetings for assigned client groups and partner with Human Resources Business Partners, Global Compensation and Global Mobility throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
• Meet Recruiter KPIs as well as quarterly goals for time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates, candidate pipelines, and required applicant tracking updates.
• Design Sourcing, Diversity, and recruitment marketing/branding recruitment strategies for North America regional market for respective client groups
• Co-lead HR M&A integration activities representing Talent Acquisition function when integrating newly acquired companies
• Potential for overseeing a small team of recruiters (contract/employee)
• Participate in ad hoc team projects.
All About You:
• Successful track record and extensive experience in direct sourcing, candidate assessment, as well as recruiting principles, theories and concepts. Previous direct sourcing knowledge and use of tools in addition to LinkedIN is required. AIRS certification is an asset.
• Prior experience recruiting all levels of talent across a range of functions as a corporate in-house recruiter or in an RPO model is required. Recruitment agency or international recruitment experience is an asset.
• Prior recent experience recruiting for both technical is required and non-technical roles in the Westchester/NY market required. Multi market experience is required.
• Previous experience recruiting for product, digital or strategy consulting positions is highly desired.
• Experience designing recruitment strategies for large markets (diversity, overall sourcing, recruitment marketing/branding, etc.)
• Must be ethical, have high integrity, and be passionate about attracting top talent.
• Extensive knowledge of at least one applicant tracking system and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
• High standards, continuously raising the bar, delivering with a sense of urgency; operating with a strong customer relationship and satisfaction approach.
• A demonstrated track record as an effective networker and closer.
• A self-starter who can act as a strong individual contributor, operating effectively in a matrixed organization.
• Prior experience in a player/coach role is desired
• Knowledge of U.S. and Canadian laws are strongly desired
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
- human resources