- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Manager, Enterprise Risk ManagementJobDescription :
Role Title: Manager, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
Location: 55 Water Street - New York, NY
S&P Global is seeking an experienced and motivated Risk Management professional to join the Corporate Risk Management team, reporting to the Head of Enterprise Risk Management in the 2nd Line of Defense.
The Corporate Risk Management (CRM) function is comprised of the following Centers of Excellence (CoEs): Enterprise Risk Management, Vendor Risk Management, Business Continuity Management and Technology Risk Management.
The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) function is responsible for the development, implementation and oversight of S&P Global's Risk Management Framework across the organization, including enterprise-wide risk programs, policies, standards, tools and training in order to promote a sound risk culture.
The ERM team works closely with Divisions, Corporate Functions and the other Centers of Excellence to identify and assess key risks, and facilitate the implementation of an appropriate level of risk management activities, including the effective monitoring and managing of key risks.
The role will assist the Head of Enterprise Risk Management to progress the ERM Program implementation, raise risk awareness, drive effective collaboration with Internal Business Partners, and strengthen risk culture.
- Assist in identifying and monitoring of non-financial risks at an enterprise level and evaluate the adequacy of risk mitigation efforts
- Support a number of strategic risk projects including emerging risks, scenario analysis and risk appetite
- Assist in implementing and maintaining appropriate risk management policies, internal controls and processes designed to identify and mitigate risks
- Advise, support and challenge management in the application of risk frameworks and policy components, including risk and control identification and assessment, incident management and issue management
- Assist in the preparation of materials for the Enterprise Risk Management Committee
- Assist in driving a strong, embedded risk culture that optimizes risk/ reward and increases risk awareness throughout the organization
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to develop a risk reporting framework that provides enhanced risk insights and ensure the timeliness and accuracy of risk reporting and management dashboards at an enterprise level
- Conduct deep dives on select incidents, issues and emerging risks as required
- Demonstrable experience in developing and/or implementing Enterprise or Operational Risk Management Frameworks
- Ability to confidently interact with senior stakeholders and facilitate discussions or assessments at varied levels of the organization
- 5+ years of experience in an Enterprise Risk or Operational Risk role or comparable Risk and Control experience
- Ability to build effective working relationships (business leaders, corporate functions and risk teams) throughout the organization
- Holds themselves accountable for achieving successful outcomes
- Strong abilities in problem-solving, teamwork, analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Pro-active, forward-thinking, self-motivated
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, Master's degree a plus (studies in the area of Risk Management, Finance, Business Administration, or Economics preferred)
- Cross-divisional to all Risk Liaisons
- Cross-functional to Control Functions
- Other CRM Centers of Excellence
- Reporting to Head of ERM
- business administration