- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Hasbro, we embrace the unique skills, experiences, talents and perspectives of our global workforce which, combined with our culture of curiosity and innovation, generates the best ideas. We live our values of Community, Passion, Integrity and Creativity, and we’re committed to giving our 5,000+ employees opportunities to build their individual capabilities, balance work and home, deliver excellence through team work and thrive personally. This enables us to deliver results in all aspects of our business.
The EHS Manager will provide leadership and support for Hasbro’s EHS programs at the global and local levels, environmental sustainability initiatives, regulatory and voluntary EHS reporting, EHS related stakeholder engagement, and ensure compliance with EHS regulatory requirements. In this role you will support the Director of Global EHS and coordinate EHS and environmental sustainability programs and initiatives throughout Hasbro’s global operations and supply chain.
A day in the life of an EHS Manager:
- Contribute to the development, management and implementation of global EHS strategies and programs.
- Champion initiatives and demonstrate influential leadership at all levels of the organization and establish and maintain a clear vision and expectations regarding safety for our employees, contractors and visitors.
- Sustainability Center of Excellence support and collaboration with CSR and Government and Regulatory Affairs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive supply chain environmental sustainability improvements.
- Manage environmental sustainability data collection and analysis.
- Ensure compliance with EHS regulatory requirements, including OSHA, DOT, RCRA, EPCRA, etc.
- Develop and implement systems and processes to reduce hazardous waste generation and increase recycling and conservation practices.
- Perform safety audits and inspections, develop recommendations for corrective or preventive measures and follow up to ensure measures have been implemented.
- Responsible for oversight of hazardous material, DOT programs and regional regulated waste programs.
- Coordinate and conduct safety training.
- Represent the company with local, state, and federal agencies as required.
- Provide technical and coordination support for EHS programs and issues.
- Influencing others without direct authority in order to advance Hasbro’s EHS and sustainability efforts.
- Driving change in an environment where change may not be welcome.
- Understanding complex subject areas/data and developing innovative EHS strategies and plans.
What you will bring:
- Degree in safety or environmental management, industrial health or a related field.
- Certification preferred (CSP. CIH, CHMM).
- Minimum of 15 years of experience managing and leading EHS.
- Knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations and sustainable supply chain management.
- Demonstrated ability to understand/analyze external drivers and implement internal strategies to achieve corporate objectives.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with excellent ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of quality, speed and flexibility for change.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, including supporting & interacting with senior executives.
- Leadership skills that exhibit integrity, ownership and a “can-do” attitude.
- Passion for EHS and sustainability.
- Excellent computer, communication, and training skills.