- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and bio similar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
The Manager of Finance Business Info Systems will lead, deploy, support, maintain, and impose framework of control over key ERP analytics used in Finance. Support the reporting function with IT systems.
Lead, deploy, support, maintain, and impose framework of control over key ERP analytics used in Finance. Support the reporting function with IT systems.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
• BA in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar required
• 5 to 7 years of relevant ERP SAP BI experience preferred.
• Proven experience with SAP ERP and Financial applications.
• Proven expertise in the area of SAP COPA.
• Familiar with Revenue Management Finance modules (Charge backs, Rebates, GTN ).
• Familiar with RPA (Robotic Process Automation) tools.
• Ability to work and communicate with senior management team.
• Excellent analytical and strategic skills.
• Ability to understand the bigger picture (i.e. impacts across the business, etc).
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
• Strong PC skills including excellent proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
Business Unit COMMERCIAL OPS NA SZ
Site Princeton, NJ
Company/Legal Entity Sandoz Inc
Functional Area Information Technology
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.