- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America
00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description SummaryThis role will be a cross functional individual contributor role for the CCNA Product Billing Operations team providing financial and analytical support. Key responsibilities include resolving complex billing, accounting and system reconciliation variances. In addition, this role is responsible for multiple monthly and quarterly revenue recognition entries across multiple business units. This role is also responsible for controls and compliance reporting. This role will also be driving process improvement initiatives across varied roles and tasks within the team and providing strong accounting and financial expertise related to Revenue Recognition. This position will also be responsible for establishing cross functional relationships, developing routines with I/T by acting as a liaison to translate business requirements into system design and providing backup support to key accounting and financial transactional processes within the team. Strong communication, accounting and analytical skills, along with a high degree of professionalism are required. The role will interface with multiple internal Finance teams, the Corporate Controllers Group, Corporate Audit, EY and Corporate Tax.Key Responsibilities
- Develop and promote internal controls, standards and processes to ensure accuracy and consistency in data used for decision-making, internal/external reporting and communications.
- Address non-routine financial/accounting issues and implement courses of action to resolve the issues
- Partner with Global IT in designing, updating and developing accounting/finance systems to support strategic business changes and enhancements
- Collect and compile data/inputs from Company systems to support analyses.
- Review methodology, inputs, and compliance with policies and procedures to ensure accuracy of reporting and data integrity for area of responsibility.
- Conduct meetings with business clients to gather information about strategic direction (e.g., business plans, objectives, strategies, vision) for use in the development of supporting plans.
- Identify and implement continuous process improvement initiatives which drive efficiencies and reduce cost for the System. Engage and influence upstream business process change to eliminate downstream errors.
- Provide General Accounting support: Monthly/quarterly Journal vouchers & Intercompany entries; perform Year-end closing activities, complete MDM requests and Pro-rata allocations/reporting.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate, transparent, consistent and timely financial records.
- Identify, research, and make recommendations for resolution of data integrity issues. Ensure all accounting entries and authorizations and in compliance with Company Accounting Policy and GAAP.
- Provide SME knowledge of systems, interfaces, source system platforms, IT protocols/SOPs, governance/maintenance processes, and technologies
- Work with both IT and internal clients to interpret tool, data and/or system requirements
- Utilize project management routines/methodologies as needed to ensure consistent delivery of solutions, tools, reports, data, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 5+ years of experience in financial analysis and complex variance resolution
- Advanced Microsoft Office applications skills required (Excel, Access & PowerPoint)
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, account reconciliations and familiarity with the chart of accounts
- Experience with SAP required and CCNA Legacy systems a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work with Cross-Functional groups on complex issues to successful resolution
- Demonstration of being a self-starting and utilizing resources efficiently
- While I/T background isn’t
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/o
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day