- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Hilton Supply Management (HSM) uses their expertise to forecast and proactively manage our property''s supply chains, so hotel employees can focus on what''s important – the guest experience. With more than 6,000 hotels in our program (including over 1,500 non-Hilton-branded hotels), HSM drives massive economies of scale and negotiates competitive contracts with industry-leading suppliers – ensuring direct savings on the products their hotel partners use most.
What will I be doing?
***This position can be based remotely or in McLean, VA.***
Do you love solving hard business challenges? As the Manager, Hilton Supply Management Reporting Applications, you will lead the strategy, implementation, and ongoing support of the suite of technologies used to support Hilton Supply Management (HSM) Reporting and Analytics needs. You will be involved in building and maintaining a robust infrastructure to support the review of supply management purchasing effectiveness on a global scale, and to provide the technologies necessary to support supplier compliance, product rationalizations, SKU reduction, and other strategies to improve business performance.
More specifically, you will:
- Run the day-to-day administration, maintenance, and support of all technologies used by HSM for reporting and analytics, inclusive of tools for content collection, spend analytics, compliance reporting, purchase order analysis, financial reporting, supplier performance reporting, rebate management, savings, and more.
- Support the overall Master Data Management and Data Governance strategy for HSM''s reporting environment.
- Design and build system infrastructure capable of supporting and informing supply management strategies.
- Work collaboratively with HSM internal teams, customers, and other partners to understand the business and purpose. This includes conducting regular assessments of effectiveness and modifying and/or improving technologies as required.
- Foster positive relationships and align with internal and external departments for support/direction as needed to design and develop solutions to address business needs and opportunities. This involves partnering with business users to actively see opportunities for review.
- Design the reporting project plan and direct developers to build data architectures, ETLs, data scripts (queries, stored procedures etc.), and other data logics for HSM Reporting.
- Handle activities as assigned, including project management, release planning, gathering business requirements, running system configuration and development. This includes ensuring thorough end-to-end and user testing of improvements, crafting and delivering robust training, ensuring system adoption, developing reports, and daily administrative support.
- Maintain current industry knowledge and attend ongoing training on reporting technology practices and procedures. This involves researching and working with outside industry-leading vendors to implement new functionality and/ or support existing functionality.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking an experienced analyst with the ability to imagine reporting that will encourage our HSM team to deliver extraordinary business results. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Self-starters, who take initiative with minimal direction and understand concepts quickly
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal - as well as comprehension skills to articulate complex analytical topics to a wide audience who may or may not be familiar with analytics or the subject matter
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with flexibility and creativity in finding solutions for hard problems
- Builds and maintains collaborative working relationships
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of related professional work experience
- Three (3) years of experience supporting reporting technologies in complex, global environments
- Travel - 10% of the time
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Seven (7) years of related work experience
- Three (3) years of experience in Procurement Analytics, Procurement Systems, Spend Analysis and Microsoft Office Suite
- Tableau experience
- Experience in Reporting Requirements, ERP and Data Modeling, File Exchange Technologies, Deployment Strategies, and/or Application Support
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the world''s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- ms project