- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Universal City
Manager, Media Operations
The Media Operations Manager will interact with the paid media, creative services, and media analytics teams in the daily operation and implementation of NBC Entertainment digital advertising campaigns. Campaigns will be focused primarily across social and programmatic platforms. The manager will be part of a larger in-house media team that works across all mediums. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and a self-starter who is excited to work in entertainment.
Coordinate traffic and help manage digital and mobile advertising campaigns; this includes trafficking creative assets and/or ad tags across multiple platforms
Monitor campaigns to ensure that they deliver in full and support the department with campaign maintenance
Update and QA ad creative for functionality and compliance with technical specifications
Retrieve custom reports when requested through various ad platform/dashboards
Interact with team daily to ensure campaign expectations are met and exceeded, while providing excellent communication to facilitate campaign support
Help to identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of the department, including the development of tools, process, and reports related to job responsibilities
Learn new technologies and systems as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Media, or related field
• Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant functions
• Familiarity with Google AdWords and/or Facebook Ad Manager, or other experience managing digital advertising campaigns
• Proficiency in Excel
• Immaculate attention to detail
• Proactive, go-getter who takes ownership and is accountable for all his/her work
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Previous experience in either digital/web/mobile advertising or media,
• Working knowledge of digital advertising essentials (CPM, CTR, CPA, CPC, CPA, CPI, etc.)
• Experience using DSPs (such as DV360), 3rd party verification solutions (such as DoubleVerify, MOAT), and/or 3rd party ad servers and reporting (such as Doubleclick)
• Start-up mindset, such as viewing emails on the weekend/off hours is required sometimes for important items of interest
Sub-BusinessNBC Ent Marketing & Digital
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.