- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Menomonee Falls
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin regional health care network is composed of an academic medical center, two community hospitals and more than 25 primary and specialty care health centers and clinics. The Froedtert & MCW health network offers exceptional care in the community and streamlined, coordinated access to specialty expertise, clinical trials and the full range of tertiary care capabilities of eastern Wisconsin’s only academic medical center when the need for more complex treatment arises.
Froedtert Health has been widely recognized for our dedication to our staff, providing a work environment full of encouragement, innovation, collaboration, and respect.
We are honored to be recognized in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel as a Top Workplace by WorkplaceDynamics for five consecutive years. Our best-in-class wellness program has earned us recognition in the Milwaukee Business Journal as a Healthiest Employer and a Gold Well Workplace award from the Wellness Council of America
Location -Froedtert Community Memorial Hospital - Menomonee Falls, WI
FTE- 1.0 / Full - Time
Relocation Packages Available
- Provides oversight, planning, consultation, coordination and implementation leadership for the F&CH Epic Application teams.
- Manages all elements of the application teams under their direct reporting.
- Maintain a first-class team through retention and recruitment as appropriate.
- Oversee and be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the group in addition to Epic Project responsibilities.
- Propose and manage relevant capital and operating budgets for the group.
- Responsible for strategic development and for overseeing large scale multi-year projects dealing with many different stakeholders including clinical, operations, and technical groups within the institution, as well as collaborating peer teams with matrix reporting.
- Five or more years’ experience in healthcare information technology.
- Prior experience with Epic system implementation projects, and at least two years of management experience including supervision of employees and budgetary responsibilities.
- Epic Certifications in one or more modules is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical discipline, Computer Science or Healthcare related field or acquired through a combination of education and experience (Minimum of seven years’ experience in healthcare information technology and four years of management experience).
- Direct experience in health care delivery (nurse, nurse practitioner, physician, pharmacist, or revenue cycle profession).
- Epic Revenue Cycle Manager or Supervisor experience across multiple applications: Professional Billing and Hospital Billing
- Preferred are certifications or proficiencies across Inpatient, Ambulatory, Ancillary, Patient Access, or Revenue Cycle Applications.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- ms project