- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Menomonee Falls
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin regional health care network is composed of an academic medical center, two community hospitals and more than 25 primary and specialty care health centers and clinics. The Froedtert & MCW health network offers exceptional care in the community and streamlined, coordinated access to specialty expertise, clinical trials and the full range of tertiary care capabilities of eastern Wisconsin’s only academic medical center when the need for more complex treatment arises.
Froedtert Health has been widely recognized for our dedication to our staff, providing a work environment full of encouragement, innovation, collaboration, and respect.
We are honored to be recognized in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel as a Top Workplace by WorkplaceDynamics for five consecutive years. Our best-in-class wellness program has earned us recognition in the Milwaukee Business Journal as a Healthiest Employer and a Gold Well Workplace award from the Wellness Council of America
Location -Froedtert Community Memorial Hospital - Menomonee Falls, WI
FTE- 1.0 / Full - Time
Relocation Packages Available
- The Manager of Population Health and Analytics for Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin works closely with senior management to develop and implement population health and Epic analytics strategies.
- Reporting to the Executive Director, Clinical Applications, this leader is responsible for providing the day-to-day management and leadership of the Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin Population Health Analytics team.
- The Manager will be responsible for the delivery of population health informatics and analytic solutions; lead the F&MCW strategy to meet regulatory mandates; lead quality reporting efforts, including optimizing build, developing decision support, submitting data, and developing measurement analytics; and direct implementation analytic tools at point of care to improve quality and efficiency for F&MCW population health initiatives.
- The Manager of Population Health Analytics will participate in data governance committee and internal policy work to ensure data standards are effectively communicated and implemented across the organization.
- Other major accountabilities for this leader include ongoing professional development to ensure robust technical and analytic skills; research and evaluate new technologies to ensure optimal use of available tools; and developing management skills to ensure staff engagement and professional growth. Other duties as assigned. Previous experience implementing Epic Healthy Planet functionality is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, informatics, computer science, or healthcare-related field is required.
- Master’s in business, informatics, computer science, or healthcare-related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in health care:
- Information technology
- Performance improvement and/or clinical reporting and analysis
- Experience with Epic Cogito platform tools such as:
- Reporting Workbench
- Working knowledge of coding systems and standardized terminologies such as:
- Project Management experience
- Comfortable directing highly technical work and staff.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interact with all levels of management, staff and external vendors, to communicate the divisions' information system needs and to lead projects.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities necessary to critically assess information system functionality, impact to the division of new information systems and to develop solutions to information systems needs.
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail for up to 80% of work time when managing projects, planning for future information systems needs, performing analysis, implementing systems, and troubleshooting system problems.
- Excellent presentation skills are preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- ms project