- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Manager, Portfolio Integrated Marketing
About NBCU Portfolio Integrated Marketing:
Portfolio Integrated Marketing (PIM) Collaborates, Curates, Creates and Connects all networks and platforms on behalf of advertising sponsors across the NBCUniversal ecosystem. Our integrated marketing solutions on average cross 3 or more networks and platforms within the Entertainment, Lifestyle, News, Sports and Hispanic networks, Strategic Partnerships, and groups of NBCUniversal.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position reports to the Director & Category Manager for Portfolio Integrated Marketing. The candidate will support and contribute to the development and implementation of integrated ad sales marketing strategies and solutions for brand clients that leverage the NBCUniversal portfolio of properties, products, and strategic partners: multi-network, multi-genre (sports, entertainment, lifestyle, Hispanic), scripted, reality, and multi-platform initaitves. Candidates ideally will have a full-bodied background of agency, brand advertiser, TV and digital experience while providing category-specifc knowledge.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
Project Management: Create and manage project timelines and work streams ensuring timely delivery of RFP responses and other client deliverables
Marketing Strategy: Synthesizing brand advertiser client direction, sales strategy, cultural/market trends, and consumer insights into compelling strategic platforms that focus thinking and spark creative ideation
Communication: Cultivate relationships, gaining trust and respect, and facilitate efficient, transparent communication with internal cross-functional partners: sales, [vertical] network marketing, strategic partner liaisons, design, research, and content creative.
Cross-platform dexterity: ability to develop and communicate ideas that stretch across platforms leveraging them creatively and effectively in service of the idea, the client advertiser, and the consumer (linear, digital, mobile, social, VOD, second-screen, etc.)
Pre-sale process: Attend media/marketing calls with brand advertisers and/or agencies to identify client needs, lead internal briefing sessions of cross-disciplinary teams, and develop response proposals ensuring content ideas are purposeful, on-brand, and on-strategy
Post-sale process: Oversee the execution of multi-platform campaign packages sold to brand advertisers by serving as a centralized point of contact and ensuring that all stakeholders are consistently informed and adhering to the terms of the deal
Visual storytelling: weaving insights and ideas into compelling, coherent stories using PowerPoint and other desktop design applications
Proactive Solution Development: Collaborate on developing strategically-led creative ideas and campaign program constructions that combine NBCUniversal portfolio assets into sellable packages for brand advertisers
• Four year degree (B.A.,B.S) from an accredited college of university
• 5+ years of professional experience ideally at an advertising or media agency, media company or sales organization
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Has high standards for work, excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills plus solid attention to detail
• Team oriented; Ability to effectively take direction and apply learnings to everyday responsibilities; can-do attitude
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and creative writing skills
• Proven ability to partner effectively with team members from multiple organizational functions (e.g. sales, creative, research, production) at varying levels of seniority both internally and with external media agencies and advertisers
• Excellence at maintaining diplomacy, composure and effectiveness through written and verbal communication.
• Dynamic and effective presentation/public speaking skills.
• Comfort dealing with ambiguity and learning on the job
• A self-motivator
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.