- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Location :United States : Tampa : Florida
Role Value Proposition:
Global Technology & Operations (GTO) includes over 17,000 associates across 42 countries Service our customers in operations and global customer call centers where we deliver global support services, including global real estate, global corporate security, and global innovation.This role,for a Manager – Quality Assurance,will conduct quality process inspections, reviews and assessments for processes and transactions; collecting, analyzing and using quality control to diagnose root causes and create and recommend corrective action plans; and identifying trends and improvement opportunities.
- Direct and overall responsibility for the design or improvement and maintenance of a quality assurance process.
- Responsible for overall account management and reporting for multiple customers.
- Manages, coaches, develops teams.
- Accountable for management including implementation project plans, expectations, and results.
- Manages customer relationships
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- High School diplomas
- 8+ yrs. related experience
- 5+ yrs leading people / projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- 11+ yrs. related experience
- FINRA Series 6
- Expert knowledge of the financial services industry and the operational transactions and processes supported.
- Expert knowledge of statistical analysis techniques and methodologies.
- Expert analysis and problem solving.
- Strong customer satisfaction focus.
“At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.