- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Location: Oriskany, NYAlternate Location: Warwick, RI, Cary, NC, Tampa, FL
Role Value Proposition:
Global Operations (Global Ops) focuses on creating positive experiences for MetLife customers and helping the company make the best use of its global resources. We’re looking for unique talent with fresh perspectives that can propel innovation. In this position you will act as liaisons between MetLife and vendors contracted to service the company in various capacities. Act as the internal contact to facilitate resolution to issues and concerns related to external vendors. Research and request vendor proposals, negotiate vendor contracts, and develop service level agreements that meet business needs.
- Oversees staff that manage projects.
- Determines specific requirements to address complex and varied business needs.
- Oversees a team responsible for managing relationships with vendors.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Strong business process experience with 5-7 years of experience in a leadership position.
- Advanced knowledge of supported business functions, processes/procedures, workflow, systems, and transactions.
- Advanced customer service.
- Very strong management skills and an understanding of human resources policies and procedures.
- Excellent presentation and facilitator skills, strong analytical skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Effective communication skills in dealing with customers and clients on telephone, email or in person.
- Bachelor’s degree
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.