- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Spectrum Manager of Digital Analytics role requires you to have a strong background across multiple areas of web optimization coupled with the intellectual capacity to learn and contribute across all facets of web marketing optimization. You will work with other marketing departments, IT, product management, sales enablement, to define analytics requirements, create on-demand reports, and develop and execute on all the analytics related operations. Vast experience with Adobe Analytics is a must. This role includes gathering requirements, understanding business objectives, and rolling out BI solutions to end users. Responsible for helping in the analysis and communication of the metrics being tracked while also finding creative & innovative ways to measure performance through KPI creation.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Work with multiple departments (i.e. sales, marketing, product, customer service, etc.) in determining the business objectives that the analytics are to achieve.
Create reporting dashboards, reporting templates, in addition to providing analysis and recommendations.
Identify and develop data collection strategies to support standard and ad hoc reporting on key performance indicators that directly measure effectiveness.
Work with internal teams exploring ways to improve conversion rate, customer satisfaction, site optimization, reduction of cart abandonment rates, etc. for online website content and marketing campaigns.
Provide data interpretation, design models and track results across multiple marketing channels using various data sources.
Contribute to the website personalization strategy based on Industries, Geo-location and user behavior.
Track and conduct in-depth analysis of website reporting performance, trends, paths and results of online marketing initiatives to provide data driven business intelligence.
Use various web analytics strategy and tools, including user and page level analytics, account based measurements (ABM), click tracking, heat maps, lead and conversion tracking
Drive analytical initiatives focused on improving the customer experience, reducing operating expenses and/or improving the employee experience.
Conduct analyses to understand customer onsite journey and conversion behavior, identify conversion levers, and provide insights and recommendations for A/B tests and site improvement
Look at customer interactions and events across a variety of channels to better understand customer journeys and friction points
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills - passionate about storytelling via data.
- Ability to communicate technical or detailed information effectively to nontechnical audiences.
- Strong understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Expert Level in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Adobe Analytics.
- Experience with Tableau, Alteryx, Microstrategy, and or other data visualization/blending tools.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data analysis, and segmentation techniques.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Information Technology, or quantitative/related field
Related Work Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a digital marketing/product/business intelligence role working with digital product teams.
- 5+ years of experience doing hands-on data analysis.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working with the Adobe Analytics interface.
- 2+ years of extensive hands-on experience across multiple areas of web optimization, including web analytics, personalization, A/B and multivariate testing.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and law.
- SQL, HTML/CSS and web CMS knowledge.
- Basic R or Python skills.
- Experience with tag management systems and data layer optimization.
M.S., MBA, or other advanced degree a plus
About the company