- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Plymouth Meeting
Company in the Construction sector.
- Manage multiple engagements for clients in various industries including, life sciences, technology, retail, and manufacturing.
Includes public and PE-owned entities
- Manage client relationships
- Supervise, motivate, and train engagement team members
- Able and willing to work at client location when needed
- Participate and actively contribute to new business development activities
- Assist clients with the review of the global or domestic interim and year-end tax provision
- Assist clients in the analysis of tax exposures, including the calculation of tax reserves for uncertain tax positions.
Prepare and review documentation supporting tax positions and relevant disclosures
- Assist clients with the preparation and documentation of income tax footnotes and disclosures for quarterly and annual SEC filings.
- Coordinate and communicate with financial statement auditors as necessary
- Oversee client's tax account reconciliation
- Lead and review all federal, foreign, and state tax returns
- Assist clients with audits and inquiries by governmental authorities.
- Assist clients with developing and maintaining tax strategies
- Assist clients with designing, improving, and execution of SOX tax controls
- Drive continuous improvements to the process and methodologies used in the tax department.
- Assist with other projects as necessary
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred in Accounting, Taxation or related field
- 10 years of experience in public accounting or related field
- 10 years supervisory experience
- Must have active CPA or equivalent certification
- Ability to manage deadlines, work on multiple assignments and prioritize each assignment as necessary
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Proven high level of business integrity, client service and leadership skills
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs