- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $125,000.00 - $150,000.00 gross per year
- New York City
A global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional.
- Reporting jointly to the Head of the Americas and the Global Head-People and Change, you should be confident in an entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to bring in and build strong client relationships, lead diverse client delivery teams, and direct and lead practice initiatives.
You will also contribute to thought leadership; inspire, manage and be accountable for the success of a multi-geography team; work in counterpart with other key regions to build a global offer; and actively manage the operations of the practice.
- Service-oriented attitude with a strong work ethic and an ability to be a self-starter
- Strong time and priority management skills and ability to manage the ongoing workflow of the practice
- A high level of integrity and sensitivity to confidential information
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- lawyers and attorneys