- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $150,000.00 - $200,000.00 gross per year
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Provides expert consultation to the AMCA/COO of Operations Support in the development of operational support services which support business goals and objectives.
- Collaborates with the AMCA/COO in the annual and long-term business planning process for the service area.
- Directs subordinate Directors and Managers in efforts to ensure the cost-effective and efficient delivery of ancillary operational services which contribute to member satisfaction and retention.
- Works on the implementation of policies and procedures that impact the quality and accessibility of services related to support services.
- Identifies and recommends strategies and best practices to reduce costs and improve service delivery.
- Assures short and long range financial goals are met by managing and controlling the budget for assigned departments.
- Works to ensure that policies and procedures for obtaining goods and services are adhered to.
- Ensures compliance with administrative, legal and regulatory requirements of governmental and accrediting agencies.
- Develops, coaches and manages a staff dedicated to providing expertise and a high level of customer service.
- Consistently supports compliance and the Principles of Responsibility (KP's code of conduct) by maintaining confidentiality, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to applicable Federal and State laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and KP policies and procedures.
- In addition to defined technical requirements, accountable for consistently demonstrating service behaviors and principles defined by the Kaiser Permanente Service Quality Credo, the KP Mission as well as specific departmental/organizational initiatives.
- Also accountable for consistently demonstrating the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors necessary to provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, to our members, and to purchasers, contracted providers and vendors.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience managing the delivery of ancillary services.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, public administration or related field.License, Certification, Registration
- N/A.Demonstrated knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations especially those relating to environmental services, hazardous waste management and safety.
- Demonstrated experience in project and budget management.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- business administration
- customer service
- ms project