- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
Join the Strategy and Market Intelligence team and work on top-of-mind questions directly supporting CEO and his staff. These challenging yet intriguing projects include identifying and sizing new markets for NetApp and developing target account segmentation for new product offerings with the goal of increasing market share.
The Market Intelligence Managercollects and analyzes business and market data and turns it into insights to support strategy and business decision. Specifically, this person will need to:
- Work across the company and across a geographically diverse organization to define and drive strategic analysis
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing project plans, gathering and synthesizing data, leading analysis and developing final findings and recommendations
- Have clear understanding of key business issues and technology offerings of both the R&D Group and Sales and Marketing Group to collaborate and support their top business initiatives
- Excellent in written and verbal communication, especially adept at translating complex data source into business insights and interact with senior executives of the company
- Deep understanding of Enterprise IT industry’s key technology trends and market dynamics
- Familiarity with key research vendors and their research reports focusing on enterprise IT industry
- US Citizenship preferred
- BS degree required MS preferred
- Quantative Data and Analytics
- Strong Enterprise IT
- Market Sizing and Share
- Computer science, engineering, or data science
- 5-7 years of experience
- Prefer experiences in consulting, data science, or IT technology industry\
- Leadership Experience
- Highly desirable: candidate’s experiences with large data modeling project for business decision making including data lake or machine learning experience
- Desirable: Candidate’s knowledge of B2B go-to-market coverage model and processes
- Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do.We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled