- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Ipsos is the world's third largest market research company, present in 90 markets and employing more than 18,000 people. Our passionately curious research professionals, analysts and scientists have built unique multi-specialist capabilities that provide true understanding and powerful insights into the actions, opinions and motivations of citizens, consumers, patients, customers or employees. We serve more than 5000 clients across the world with 75 business solutions.
Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos is listed on the Euronext Paris since July 1st, 1999. The company is part of the SBF 120 and the Mid-60 index and is eligible for the Deferred Settlement Service (SRD).
ISIN code FR0000073298, Reuters ISOS.PA, Bloomberg IPS:FP www.ipsos.com
Ipsos Healthcare, a global leader in market research, is looking to fill a Research Manager position.
As a Research Manager, you will provide strategic insight to our clients in the delivery of research services. You are conversant in quantitative research design, interpretation and analysis of results, and have an exceptional flare for building and maintaining client relationships. In addition, you are comfortable working with large data sets and have a passion for finding answers through monitoring, analyzing and understanding results to determine trends.
- Independently manage and coordinate all aspects of the research process from proposal writing and research design, analysis and interpretation of results through to preparation of reports and delivery of presentations
- Managing key operational partners (data collection, data processing and results reporting) to ensure that reliable results are delivered to client in a timely, cost-efficient manner
- Maintain a project budget and work with team to ensure all aspects of the study continue to operate smoothly
- With oversight from Senior Leadership, foster strong client relationships and work to develop those relationships through frequent client contact including travel to client sites, leading meetings/presentations, and delivering insightful, thoughtful research.
- Provide training, guidance and support to junior staff
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience
- 4 years of direct market research experience (supplier side experience an asset)
- Proven experience building and managing successful client relationships
- Knowledge of the health and pharmaceutical industry is a plus, but not necessary
- Ability to manage complex, multi-faceted project budgets and to create, manage, and commit to a project plan, schedule and budget
- Data savvy with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Sound understanding or research principles, designs, methodologies
- Resourceful, pragmatic and flexible but always standards-oriented
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with well-developed interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and other business-related software systems; SPSS or similar a plus, but not necessary
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Travel is mandatory and will range from 5%
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Open to remote work
About the company