- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
AtAuthor Solutions, we provide the technology and services that make publishing easy, affordable, and available to anyone, anyway, anywhere, anytime.
This provides as the foundation for you to meet expectations of customers both external and internal.
We are interested in speaking with driven and top-performing Sales Consultants with a proven track record of strong sales performance.Author Solutions offers benefits, a unique product, consultative sale, and passionate customers.
Through our Eagle Academy, we provide training and continued development with a mix of integrated classroom and hands-on experience.
Our Sales Consultants receive base salary plusuncapped commission as well as incentive trips for our top performers.
AMarketing Consultant (MC) will consult with authors who have published a book with Author Solutions.
The MC consults with the Authors on their ultimate goals for their book and educates them on various Marketing Packages available to meet those goals.
You will build long-term relationships with the Authors to ensure book sales are strong and marketing efforts on-going.
- Consult with authors about their marketing platform.
- Maintain authors in our CRM tool as directed by management.
- Close business based on author's needs and goals and introduce new options to the author.
- Maintain a minimum number of calls and call activity as determined by management.
- Demonstrates self-reliance by meeting/exceeding workflow needs.
- Complete assigned duties based on daily business needs and individual skill set.
- Consistently produces a high volume of quality work.
- Is capable and adapts as needed to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Marketing Consultant Benefits:
- Two weeks initial training and continued "on the floor" development
- Base salary plus uncapped commission
- starting with the first sale
- Recognition awards and trip incentives for top performers
- Benefits and vacation time included
Marketing Consultant Qualifications:
- High School Graduate; College Degree preferred
- Two (2) years sales experience preferred
- Strong organizational, time-management, problem-solving, and computer skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Keywords: Marketing Specialist, Location: Bloomington, IN