- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HOUSTON WEST, TX
The Creative Group is seeking candidates on behalf of a client with an open Marketing/Communications Coordinator position that will contribute to overall branding efforts. The Marketing/Communications Coordinator will help with the execution of marketing and communications strategies as well as tracking campaign results. You will work closely with the corporate team and leaders of each of the other division 5 divisions. The primary responsibility of the Marketing Coordinator will be to effectively implement marketing programs in the Greater Houston Area and
work with the in-house marketing and graphics department.
Do you think you're a creative marketer who has top-notch writing skills and the ability to communicate to diverse audiences? We have an excellent opportunity for an industry professional that is detail-oriented and capable of multi-tasking on a variety of marketing activities. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the The Woodlands, Texas area.
• Assist the Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager with the corporate marketing
• Create and monitor online and social media campaigns
• Work with senior management to create a marketing timeline for active and new projects
• Plan marketing activities for community grand openings and realtor events
• Promote a consistent image that supports the brand across all divisions
• Ensure all marketing collateral are compliant with the company's brand standards at all times
• Monitor social media channels activity and provide responses when needed
• Assist in writing content for website, promotional posts for social networks, and
copy for other communications as needed.
• Provide additional administrative support to the Marketing Department as needed.
• Monitor competitors digital activity and report findings to Marketing Department
• Assist in all events and programs implemented
• College degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field required
• Savvy on social media platforms
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Corporate Real Estate experience a plus
- real estate
- social media
- social networks
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.