- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
NowSpace is seeking to hire a Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Austin.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for prioritizing and executing projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The individual in this position will provide administrative support and help drive team marketing initiatives.
General Administrative Responsibilities Provide technology support for company applications, i.e.
Hubspot, CRM and Outlook Create and maintain filing system and efficient information retrieval system Perform clerical duties to include photocopying, mailing, scheduling appointments and coordinating calendars Produce timely and accurate of word-processed documents (reports, memos, proposals, charts, agreements, PowerPoint presentations, etc.) Handle inbound sales leads and provide relevant marketing and sales information Marketing / Deal Related Responsibilities Create, prepare and distribute marketing materials/packages including maps, aerials, team marketing pieces, and flyers Coordinate/manage mailings Manage process of distribution, list updates and activity reporting Work with appropriate contact to maintain intranet/extranet sites for client and property purposes Drive marketing goals surrounding industry events Active liaison with corporate marketing and PR department Provide industry-related news, as needed, partnering with research department Perform general marketing and design tasks Maintain all project files, including budgets, production schedules, copies and completed work samples Requirements Bachelor's Degree or commensurate experience preferred Workplace experience, 3 years in administrative support role preferred Real estate background is preferred Advanced Microsoft office product knowledge
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and CRM technology Experience with transaction management software/system preferred Adaptability
- Maintain effectiveness in varying environments, tasks and responsibilities, or with various types of people.
Planning and Organizing
- establish course of action to accomplish goals and evaluates results, develops schedules and task/people assignments, can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals, uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the external and internal customer, acts with customer in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers, and gains their trust and respect.
Dealing with Fast-Paced Environment
- can effectively thrive with change, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the total picture, can comfortably handle fast-paced environment.
- relates well to all kinds of people, up, down and sideways, inside and outside the organization uses diplomacy and tact.
- learn quickly when facing new problems, open to change, quickly grasps the essence and underlying structure of anything, enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- able to start and complete projects independently.
Enable team to focus on revenue generating tasks by efficiently handling operations of team.
- use time effectively and efficiently, can attend to a broader range of activities, gets more done in less time than others.
- ability to speak and write clearly and concisely, get messages across that have the desired effect.