- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Los Angeles
Marketing Manager Summary
Marketing Manager Job Opening in Los Angeles, California. A consumablesmanufacturer is seeking a Marketing Manager in the Los Angeles, area. The Marketing Manager serves as an important component that interacts with several departments including: field sales, marketing, accounting, as well as supply chain & operations out of the Los Angeles area. The Marketing Manager will work mostly upon the major fields of Sales Reporting, Business Analytics, Sales Communication, and Customer Planning while working out of Los Angeles, California.
Los Angeles Marketing Manager Overview:
The most important jobs of the Marketing Manager are customer planning, sales reporting, business analytics, and sales communication. This Los Angelesjobwill be reporting to the Director of Customer Marketing, who is also out of the Los Angeles, California are. The Marketing Manager will communicate with other departments in order to review strategies and formulate new plans to increase sales and job orders.
Los Angeles Marketing Manager Job Opening
- The Marketing Manager will work alongside colleagues in field sales, marketing, accounting, as well as supply chain & operations to shape the marketing strategy so that it maximizes customer satisfaction at the Los Angeles, California site.
- Partner with colleagues in field sales to develop customer promotions targeted to key client groups.
- The Marketing Manager will partner with colleagues in marketing to plan and execute promotion plans.
- Execute customer plans with other involved departments.
- The Marketing Manager will follow the sell-in progress of new items starting from their initial offering to shipment and shelf in Los Angeles, California.
- Collaborate with Field Sales to forecast customer demands by customer and by item.
- Follow and keep track of customer and stockkeeping unit level forecast and work with Supply Chain Planning to predict forecasting issues so they can be resolved.
- Create regular reports to track and share daily and monthly sales results.
- The Marketing Manager will attain proficient knowledge of SAP to lead the sales reports and tracking.
- Follow yearly sales result and compare those against previous year and budget.
- The Marketing Manager will gather field sales feedback monthly on most recent sales estimates.
- Identify and explain sales drivers at the end of each month and recognize potential risks and upsides to the budget.
- Compare previous year’s budget against performance and then track that progress compared to the current year.
- Follow open orders to properly project sales estimates while working out of Los Angeles, California.
- The Marketing Manager will collaborate with the Finance Department in maintaining tracking reports on net invoices, net revenue, and contribution.
- Examine the effectiveness of individual customer promotions to maximize the efficiency of spending.
- Review promotional plans monthly and provide feedback on those plans to field sales.
- The Marketing Manager must analyze data to evaluate post promotion performance at the Los Angeles, California.
- Follow the sell-in progress of new items from introduction to the market through shipment and shelf.
- The Marketing Manager will serve as a conduit between sales and marketing leadership and the field sales department.
- Create and circulate sales bulletins to share marketing priorities with the field sales team while working out of Los Angeles, California.
- Help advices on additional needs of the sales, and help develop a web-based format for sharing sales materials. Marketing Manager (Los Angeles Area) Job Requirements:
- Effective communication across internal cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work comfortably in changing environments.
- Ability to work in a lean organization working with limited resources.
- Must have a customer centric mindset.
- Results oriented mindset.
- Strong execution skills and a mind for detail.
- Exceptional project management and analytical skills.
- Comfortable being flexible while also maintaining a sense of urgency.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Past knowledge and experience of consumer product sales for large retailers.
- A thorough grasp of channel dynamics and distributors in the field of natural products.
- Comfortable working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Advanced Excel skills are preferred for this Los Angeles, California job.
- Knowledge of business analytics and the ability to gather and manipulate data from internal software.
- Knowledge of Nielsen/IRI and other research tools.
- Skilled in forecasting for existing and new products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field with job experience.
- 5 or more years job experience in natural products, vitamins, supplements, or health & wellness preferred. Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.
About the company