- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Francisco
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution with over 1,400 consultants in 16 countries. Its global footprint and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow Sia Partners to partner with clients worldwide, guiding their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, Sia Partners applies proprietary innovative software applications and AI in its client solutions.
Sia Partners works with more than 50 blue-chip companies in the U.S. across six main sectors including banking, energy and utilities, insurance, technology, transportation, and healthcare. The firm differentiates itself by applying its innovative Consulting 4.0 approach which combines management consulting skills with AI techniques.
In a Marketing Operations engagement, you will likely focus on some of the following areas:
• Managing ongoing operational needs of the marketing team, including budgets, forecasting, monthly and quarterly reporting, and ongoing measurement
• Leading planning across the marketing team, serving as key partner to marketing managers, working closely with cross-functional partners both within and outside of marketing
• Providing analyses and insights on all ongoing marketing activities to drive best practices and share across organizations, including documentation
• Creating and maintaining reports for senior level management with regards to KPI/SLA tracking, ROI, etc.
• Supporting cross-functional teams to coordinate strategy, planning, execution, and analysis of marketing programs
• Driving efficiencies in organization functions such as hiring, headcount management, technology stacks/solutions, and operating rhythms
You will find out our consultants:
• Pay attention to details, are disciplined, and achieve the highest quality delivery
• Are experts at adapting to new situations and ever-changing work environments
• Are committed to providing outstanding customer service to our clients
• Enjoy coming up with creative solutions for all levels of problems
• Are team players who enjoy collaborating with and helping others
• Have exceptional written, verbal and listening communication skills
• Have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in a client-facing consulting role
• Have the ability to work with all levels of clients, up to Director/C-suite
What We Expect You Have Done
• BA/BS degree or equivalent marketing experience
• 4+ years of experience in strategic planning and operations for a marketing org and/or management consulting experience supporting marketing functions, preferably in e-commerce
• Have expertise with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
• Budget management and optimization
• Proficient with Project Management frameworks and methodologies
• Proven experience working both independently and collaboratively in dynamic, ambiguous, and fast-paced environments
• Earned excellent recent client references
• Earning CAPM, PMP and/or Six Sigma certifications is strongly preferred
• Online or consumer-related experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
- customer service
- ms project