- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18,000.00 - $30,000.00 unpaid work
- San Jose
What You'll DoCisco’s Digital Marketing organization will lead the next evolution of the customer experience by engaging prospects and promoting Cisco solutions through digital channels (web, social, media, mobile, data. point of sale, etc.). This team will deliver insights and enable marketing to analyze marketing campaigns and optimize execution in real time. In this role you will:
- As an end to end marketing technologist, be the single point of contact representing all martech capabilities of the technology team to identify, drive and support the technology needs of critical global campaigns (increase adoption & evolution of capabilities)
- As a Business Architect, lead process and technology transformation initiatives like Virtual Demand Center (VDC). Applying business architecture practice to identify operational capabilities, business processes, fit/gap requirements and perform assessments based on the need of business strategy and business model.
- As a transformational leader, collaborating with the cross-functional teams - define, build and drive the integration of Social platforms/capabilities and Event platform/capabilities to the broader Martech priorities & roadmap (to drive truly omnichannel execution).
- As a Martech product owner, responsible for architecting, building and operationalizing the long term strategic roadmap in the area of Omni-channel activation/publishing of content across campaigns.
- Conceptualizing and prototyping for the customer experience across various projects
- Provides input on marketing’s strategic direction, development and future growth in areas surrounding digital technology
- Conducts research and case studies on leading-edge technologies/digital utility and makes determinations on the probability of implementation and usage.
- Partners with corporate architecture and technology groups to ensure compliance of Marketing solutions with all relevant enterprise standards and to leverage existing corporate platforms and technologies were best suited.
- Serve as a technology expert and thought leader in contemporary marketing technologies and techniques, both internally and externally
Who You'll Work WithThe Marketing Tech Stack team enables the orchestration of the customer experience at scale across digital and physical channels. The team works with the rest of the marketing team to connect customer experience requirements with technology and also with IT and third-party vendors to deliver those capabilities. The team leads the delivery of whole capabilities including technology, business process transformation, as well as change management and adoption.
Who You Are
- You have a BS/BA degree in business, marketing or related discipline
- You have 5+ years’ experience leading marketing technology initiatives or building campaigns in Oracle Eloqua
- You have experience building business cases, strategy, and alignment for global programs
- You have a deep understanding of omnichannel, multichannel and digital strategy
- You have a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing technology platforms and architectures
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically; able to lead cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on deadlines
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to build relationships/credibility through knowledge and results; well-honed influencing and negotiating skills; ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Ad Tech and Paid Media Technology experience preferred
- Provide strategic leadership related to the evaluation, planning, and deployment of technology tools and systems by working with senior business management to align and understand business strategies, and assess and establish priorities on initiatives.
- Able to manage multiple projects and succeed in a fast-paced environment by working independently and as a member of cross-functional teams to meet project objectives.
Why CiscoAt Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data, and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.