- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $17.00 - $19.00 gross per hour
- NASHVILLE DWTN, TN
Do you consider yourself detail-oriented? If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we have a great employment opportunity for you. Are you seeking to enhance your career in the creative space as a proven professional who can get the job done? If you have ambitions of working with a Fortune 100 company, The Creative Group is looking for a Marketing/Traffic Coordinator. One of the most important parts of this t position is to use organizational and communication skills to support the Marketing, Account Management, and Designer teams. Do you enjoy perform administrative duties, scheduling and coordinating marketing projects, and other specified marketing functions? Then you might be a great fit for this role. Act now and apply today! This role is a on-going contract position, 40 hours weekly and requires candidates to be on-site in the Downtown Nashville area.
What you get to do every day
- Correct and rework annual marketing and media calendars
- Oversee, file, and store all marketing collateral, promotional campaigns and advertisements
- Assist in development and coordinate effective advertising campaigns.- Help the account management team by making research ideas and plans
- Help research new companies and develop contact lists using different networking tools, as well as manage existing contact lists.
For consideration, please send resumes to email@example.com
- Less than two years of experience preferred
- Strong writing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle time-sensitive requests in a fast-paced environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management
- Capable of creating high-quality marketing collateral and writing proposals
- Strong understanding of spreadsheets and word processing is preferred
- Understands email marketing platforms
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.