- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18,000.00 - $30,000.00 unpaid work
The Massage Program is an integral part of Google’s Health and Performance team, which is responsible for helping employees sustain high performance by delivering innovative programs that promote health and productivity. The Health and Performance team is a part of Google’s Real Estate and Workplace Services organization.
As a Massage Therapist, you will provide exceptional massage services as part of Google’s global Massage Program and create an experience that exceeds the expectations of our employees.
The Real Estate and Workplace Services (REWS) team creates inspiring spaces and innovative services that bring Google’s culture and values to life. We build and maintain all aspects of what keeps our Googley workspaces operating seamlessly across multiple cities and regions globally. We also manage the industry-leading services that help make Google a great place to work -- from how we design healthy and collaborative workspaces, create energizing food experiences, provide convenient transportation and fitness options, to delivering inclusive environments where Google and our employees can thrive.
- Board Certification through NCBTMB.
- Professional education of 750 certified massage hours in Swedish and clinical massage.
- 3 years of professional massage work experience post-massage certification.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in prenatal massage with 30 CEUs.
- Knowledge of massage techniques and practices to address clients’ physical issues and provide a relaxing and therapeutic massage experience.
- Proficiency with online applications and office productivity tools.
- Excellent client interaction skills with ability to develop and maintain client relationships, ensuring high program utilization and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to create and maintain a well-run and relaxing space for massage therapy.
- Provide high quality chair and table massages and work on a timely schedule. Master all core massage therapist role responsibilities, including schedule and payment processes, room maintenance, and customer service.
- Follow policies/processes and fulfill general expectations to help ensure smooth operations of massage offerings.
- Help to maintain the massage rooms in working order and provide a list of items to be restocked.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate