- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or atwww.beckmancoulter.com.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Master Scheduler is responsible for driving efficient use of all resources involved in the training of associates and customers. Additionally, this position is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with our Professional Development Team and delivery of products. The Master Scheduler will work closely with the Professional Development Management Team, the Implementation Product Managers and Area Managers to understand customer and business needs and align all parties on priority and execution on those priorities. Coordinates all tasks to ensure proper registration of Customers and Applications Specialists in training courses. These include but are not limited to:
* Manage enrollments of Customer and Application classes
* Acts as the main point of contact, communicating promptly via email and/or phone with customers, sales, and Installation Process Managers
* Coordination of customer travel logistics
* Manage fleet cars for Service/Application Specialists
* Develop, review, update and maintain master schedule, forecast and procurement plan to ensure business and customer requirements are met.
* Support on-time delivery objectives, analyzing critical paths within schedules, developing and present schedule metrics.
* Ensure accuracy of scheduled activity that drives resource utilization and inventory availability.
* Coordinate the use and assignments of any external resources utilized.
* Manage Sales Funnel activity to forecast urgent resource needs and inventory requirements.
* Maintain Master Schedule for all resources utilized in all US geographies and ensure scheduled activity is maximized.
* Provide key data required for Daily Management of Implementation Managers and Field Applications Specialists.
* Work closely with any New Product Launch team to ensure all major projects are properly and fully resourced per project plan.
* Identify and implement system and process improvements to enable overall business process improvement.
* Conduct any additional duties as required.
* High School Diploma/GED or higher
* Prior experience in related field
* Proven excellence in communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
* Proven people skills required, must have ability to work with others while effectively balancing internal pressures.
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)..
* Highly flexible and self-motivated.
* Established success in building a collaborative working environment and working/influencing across different business units.
* Must be willing to travel domestically up to 5-10% of the time.
* Project Management experience
* Advanced understanding of Diagnostics or Healthcare Industry with heavy emphasis on Laboratory Regulatory environment.
* Familiarity with Standard Laboratory Practices, including Quality Control, record keeping, and regulatory requirements (CAP, CLIA, COLA) general regulatory bodies
* Previous experience in the Biotechnology/Life Sciences industry
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Brea
Req ID: BEC016349
- ms project
About the company
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. A global network of more than 20 operating companies, we drive meaningful innovation in some of today’s most dynamic industries through our operating companies in five strategic platforms: Life Sciences, Diagnostics, Dental, Water Quality and Product Identification. The engine at the heart of our success is the Danaher Business System (DBS), a set of tools that enables continuous improvement around lean, growth and leadership. Through the ingenuity of our people, the power of DBS and the impact of our meaningful technologies, we help realize life’s potential in ourselves and for those we serve.