- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
We are seeking an experienced, high caliber Specialist II, Material and Inventory to ensure all inventory is maintained accurately, and provided to required areas in a timely manner. This position may also include Shipping & Receiving tasks if applicable. We are team-oriented, fast-paced and progressive.
- Perform Material Movements both physically and systematically.
- Generate Work Orders from an ERP system
- Perform Work Order Receipts in ERP system
- Perform cycle counting - Process stock transfers and material requests
- Follow provided control procedures to complete tasks
- Complete Shipping & Receiving execution tasks if applicable
- Timely processing of receipts and shipments, including international and DG
- Cross functional communication with Regulatory, Customer Service, Purchasing, Planning, and others as required - Maintain a neat and safe work environment
- Operate material handling equipment - Including potential use of forklifts or other equipment with appropriate training and/or certification
- Some areas will require the handling of chemicals with proper training and PPE
- Must work over time as required for business needs
Your experience(s), education and knowledge:
- High School Graduate
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance
Your preferred qualifications and education:
- 2 years’ college preferred
- 2 years’ experience in related disciplines preferred
- General proficiencies in Microsoft Office and SAP (preferred)
CAHF Cardiac Arrhythmias & Heart Failure
United States Minnesota Minnetonka : 14901 DeVeau Place
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous walking for prolonged periods (more than 2 hours at a time in an 8 hour day)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf
- customer service
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.