- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
* The Meaningful Use Coordinator will provide technical leadership, execution and overall strategy relating to Meaningful Use (MU) requirements for the Augusta Health hospital and Augusta Medical Group as well as Electronic Health Record (EHR) requirements.
* The MU Coordinator will be responsible for understanding regulatory requirements, timelines, incentives and penalties to ensure programs and services are implemented to the highest standards.
Responsibilities also include registration and reporting of Meaningful Use attestations for both Augusta Health and Augusta Medical Group.
* RN BSN Education Desired
* MBA or MSN preferred
* 2 plus years of clinical experience
* Working knowledge of EHR Systems
* Knowledge of Meaningful Use requirements preferred