- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Measurement Lead, you will be at the forefront of developing innovative measurement programs for Google’s customers in the retail, tech, and telecom verticals. You will work directly with advertisers, partner, analytical leads, Sales pods, and gTech to drive growth and client business outcomes by improving our clients’ measurement and attribution maturity. You'll define scalable measurement solutions and approaches that address specific industry challenges and build and execute go-to-market plans to accelerate progress against our goals. Additionally, you'll work cross-functionally to shape and activate sector-wide measurement initiatives, including helping clients track and measure conversions, leverage and integrate first party data, and maximize the impact of our measurement solutions.
In this role, you will contribute product expertise in Google’s measurement solutions and knowledge of Google Analytics and measurement solutions within Google Ads, Search Ads 360 and Google Marketing Platform. You will also demonstrate an understanding of third-party measurement offerings and the broader attribution ecosystem.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience with analytics, marketing technology, advertising sales, digital media and marketing, consulting, or financial analysis in a client-facing role.
- Experience leading third-party measurement, CRM, data systems, and cloud and data warehouse technologies (e.g., BigQuery, Google Cloud).
- Experience with data-driven attribution, cross-device measurement, conversion tracking, geo-experiments, online-to-offline measurement, offline data import and implementing advanced Google Analytics features.
- Experience in marketing analytics, return on investment, and statistical analysis.
- Track record of success working with internal, cross-functional teams to execute on a go-to-market strategy.
- Knowledge of SQL for database analysis and proficient with data visualization tools.
- Understanding of Google measurement capabilities across ad and media platforms, including Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Google Analytics, and Google Marketing Platform.
- Be a thought leader for the sector. Drive priority Measurement initiatives for the verticals and scale expertise to analytical leads and other teams for key measurement solutions.
- Be a go-to measurement expert. Provide measurement product expertise to analytical leads, specialists, and pods in order for them to position Google measurement solutions accurately in-market.
- Collaborate and partner with internal teams to offer measurement solutions to customers and recommended actions to key advertiser stakeholders.
- Partner with Go-To-Market and Global Product Lead teams to provide product feedback, develop business cases for feature requests, and influence product prioritization.
- Support the sector’s measurement and attribution solutions (e.g., data and platforms. media attribution, and customer value, etc.).
- google analytics
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate