- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Pro Staff has teamed with Cantel Medical, a leading medical device manufacturer, to add to their growing production team! This is a long term, temp-to-hire position on 1st shift with several immediate openings. Apply today or call 763-248-7192 to learn more!
•Lays out and assembles basic electrical assemblies, subassemblies or machines.
• Reads, interprets, and uses diagrams, drawings, schematics, sketches, and detailed verbal instructions.
• Comprehends work orders and Bills of Materials and executes accordingly.
• Performs basic mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
• High school degree or equivalent.
• Two (2) years of previous assembly experience desired and/or one (1) year of related vocational education.
• Demonstrated experience using basic hand tools.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-verify employer.
About the company