- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Everett,Washington,United States 6G5BP3 As a mechanical system design & analysis engineer on the Mechanical Hydraulics team, the engineer will perform tasks that include assisting with analysis and development of mechanical hydraulics products.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Supporting the development and documentation of mechanical and fluid system and thermal environment requirements to establish the system design.
- Supporting the development, maintenance or modification of system, component and installation designs/proposals to provide design documentation to downstream groups.
- Performing and documenting analyses to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications.
- Contributing to supplier development, test and production activities and directs the supplier to optimize integration and achieve program goals.
- Supporting system components' designs/proposals standards to provide installation and detail documentation.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Employer will sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- Master's Degree or Higher in Mechanical Engineering.
- 8 or more years of airline industry experience.
- Engineering work experience in the areas of aircraft systems engineering on 737, 787 & 777 programs.
Typical Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
No BCA Engineering Individual Contributor Yes No Standard United States; The Boeing Company