- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kansas City
Globally recognized for exceptional product performance and versatility, Fotona develops award-winning aesthetic, dental and medical lasers. With over 50 years of laser expertise and industry leadership, Fotona has sold over 30,000 lasers worldwide with distribution in over 60 countries. Fotonaâ€™s reputation for excellence is earned from its dedication to R&D, unparalleled quality, reliability, ease-of-use and durability.
Fotonais currently seeking atalentedSales Professionalto aggressively prospect and develop new Aesthetic/Medical leads and customersin ourMidwest Territory. This is an excellent opportunity for a successfulsales professional with honed prospecting skills to break into the lucrative aesthetic laser market. Capital Equipment sales, as well as a proven track record in closing deals a strong plus.
Sales Professionals willgain hands-on education and experience with leading-edge laser technologywhile receiving a competitive salary and commissionsand accelerating career aspirations. Continuousstudy of Fotonaproductsand the laser aesthetic industry are expected.
- Cold call medical offices and spas.
- Demonstrate professionalism, excellent communication and organizational skills,and establish a strong sense of trust among Fotonaâ€™s growing customer base.
- Identify prospects' business needs and goals to determine solutions.
- Achieve sales quota results in the assigned territory.
- Actively seek out new customers through prospecting, trade shows, meetings, and other points of contact. Travel within a defined territory and flexible work hours, including nights and weekends, are required in this role.
- Study frequently to remain knowledgeable on products and services offered by Fotona LLC.
- Have a strong work ethic and represent Fotona with a high level integrity and professionalism.Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in outbound business-to-business phone marketing or sales, such as copier sales, office equipment, capital equipment, medical device, and/or advertising sales.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- A strong passion for Prospecting and Sales is required for this role.
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using CRM tools,Salesforce preferred.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).Education:
Associateâ€™s or Bachelorâ€™s degree preferredbut not required.
- Based on experience and track record, including a competitive base salary, expenses, and commissions.
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), AD&D and Life Insurance*Fotona is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
About the company