- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $15.84 - $18.34 gross per hour
The ideal candidate for this Medical Collections Specialist role possesses a strong sense of ownership and a detail-oriented work ethic. Apply through Accountemps. This Medical Collections Specialist role is long-term temporary and operates out of Edina, Minnesota. This would be an exceptional opportunity for candidates who are looking to build a career in healthcare and develop their skills in the Non-Profit field.
- Oversee patient accounts and revise accordingly
- Follow up with patients and insurance companies regarding outstanding payments and use practice management system to track account revisions
- Manage incoming and outgoing calls regarding medical collections
- Comprehensive knowledge of medical collections
- Proven knowledge of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
- Previous experience with a practice management system preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and social skills
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 1 year of prior healthcare collections experience
For immediate consideration, please send all updated resumes to Moll at Molly.Halgrimson@roberthalf.com
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.