- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18.00 - $21.00 gross per hour
Do you want to be an indispensable part of a flourishing team? Accountemps is looking to add awesome Medical Collections Specialists to the growing team. If you're an Medical Collections champion and seeking a stimulating opportunity to prove yourself, give us a call today!
Key responsibilities on assignments may include:
- Candidate should have strong customer service skills, be detail-oriented, professionalism, reliability, and an eagerness to learn.
- Authorizations, claims submission, follow-up denials, collections, posting, and generating reports.
- Must understand basic ICD-10 and CPT coding.
- Must be able to spell, have good grammar, and be able to write a business letter.
- Must be able to appeal denied and deficient claims.
- Knowledge of HMO's and authorizations required.
- Experience with Office Ally and Worker's Compensation a plus. Looking for someone who is devoted, dedicated and has great work ethics.
- Ability to work with high volume outbound call list
To be considered for these types of positions, please email your updated Word version resume to email@example.com & call us at 760.603.9192. Hope to hear from you soon!
- 3+ years of medical collections required, associate’s degree or higher may substitute for 2 years of experience
- Medical Collections
- Office Ally
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.