- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
OverviewOur Medical Director abides by the security regulations of The Company and the regulations of the institution to which assigned.
Provides required documentation of services to the Regional or Corporate Medical Director or designee in order to monitor services provided and compliance with facility/client contract.
Notifies Regional or Corporate Medical Director and Health Services Administrator or designee of schedule changes in schedule coverage.
Assists in arrangements for coverage of medical services if unavailable for extended period of time.
- Medical school graduate
- Experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Public Health preferred
- Current licensure within the State
- Maintains a current DEA number
- Current CPR Certification
- Must maintain privileges
- Maintains CME requirements for continued medical practice in the State
- Reports to assigned facility at designated hour to examine referred patients.
- Visits the infirmary daily when on-site and records encounters in the patient's progress notes.
- Ensures progress note documentation in Electronic Medical Record (EMR) or on approved paper form is in SOAP format, problem oriented, corresponds to the therapeutic order and is legible, if handwritten.
- Ensures all documentation is dated, timed, problem oriented and encounters in EMR are locked with document made or legible and signed, if handwritten.
- Ensures all verbal or telephone orders are countersigned within one business day, if possible.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keyphrases: health administration jobs, medical director jobs, hospital administration jobs, hospital administrative jobs, healthcare administration jobs, administration jobs, healthcare administrator jobs, medical administration jobs, chief medical officer jobs, medical director position jobs, associate medical director jobs, medical administrative jobs, healthcare ceo jobs, medical ceo jobs, executive director jobs