- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Holistic Healing Arts is a thriving integrative medical practice located in the main hub of Lynnwood, Washington.
Many of our patients travel across the country to see us for specialized care.
Our patients include autistic children and their families, adults and children with sensory and processing disorders, and patients suffering from a variety of complex chronic illnesses.
Our providers' expertise covers all these things as well as detox support, natural pain management, hormonal and nutritional support and environmental medicine.
We utilize a wide array of
conventional and many non-conventional treatment methods including autonomic response testing (ART), neural therapy, herbal medicine, functional nutrition, classical homeopathy, IV therapy, body work and much more.
The treatment given at HHA is very individualized and significantly different from typical "protocol medicine."
Our office is seeking a flexible, motivated, well rounded individual to join our close-knit team of 4 doctors, and 7 support staff members.
· Welcoming and assisting patients in a warm, friendly and professional demeanor.
· Assisting callers using a multiline phone system
· Responding to patient and doctors' questions, complaints, requests and suggestions
· Checking patients in and out of appointments
· Communicating wait times with patients and periodic tidying of waiting room and reception areas
· Complex patient scheduling
· Maintaining HIPAA & clinic confidentiality standards
· Processing payments & generating invoices using QuickBooks & an electronic payment system
· Check transactions for accuracy, reconcile and make electronic daily deposits
· Ensure consent forms are kept up to date
· Uploading and sending faxes & messages
· Maintain accurate and detailed records in accordance to company standard
· Updating patient contact, billing and shipping info.
· Maintain a clean and organized workspace
· Sending reminder messages & voicemails
· Tracking, importing, and uploading labs
· Preparing providers daily schedules
· Assisting doctors as needed
· Assisting our nurse, medical assistant and other support staff as needed
· Coordinating worktime for projects and tasks with other front desk staff
· Strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks in an environment of constant interruption
· Team player-this position will require working and collaborating very closely with our team, supporting coworkers with a we vs me attitude, and a strong willingness to help set up coworkers for success
· Highly motivated, initiates tasks and strives for improvement
· Reliable, on time and dependable
· Tremendous work ethic
· "Customer" service driven
· Great listening skills- ability to listen and respond to chronically ill patients, parents of children in crisis and busy providers with compassion
· Ability to maintain composure around medical procedures such as injections and IV therapies as well as explicit photos and lab specimens
· Maintains a calm, professional and respectful demeanor when faced with conflict
· Outstanding written, spoken and nonverbal communication
· Competitive salary based on experience
· Medical and dental insurance (after 90 days probation period)
· Accumulation of paid time off (available after 90 days)
· Caring, motivated co-workers who will become more like family
10:00-6:30 pm Monday-Friday, with the ability to stay until 7:30 pm as needed or until the last patient is checked out and closing duties completed
Position available second week of January, interviews and working interviews are planned to take place during the month of December.
$18.00 to start based on experience.
90-day probation period.
6-month wage review with annual reviews thereafter
· High school degree
· Minimum 3 yrs experience in medical reception preferred, or customer service
· Experience with electronic health records a plus
· Minimum 2 yrs scheduling experience preferred
· Experience with Quickbooks a plus
· Minimum 1 yr experience answering and directing calls
· Minimum 1 yr experience in data entry
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Publisher and Excel a plus
· Basic understanding of naturopathic medicine or strong interest/willingness to learn
· Proficiency in sending and receiving professional email, faxing, copying and using other basic office equipment
· Basic Math Skills
· Type 35 wpm
Must be able to bend, twist and reach, lift 20 lbs + boxes and extend arms repeatedly for up to 20 min at a time.
Must also be able to sit and stand easily for a few hours at a time.
- Cover letter and resume required via email provided
- customer service