- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Customer Service Representatives
Work for an Essential Business in a Recession Proof Industry!
First training class starts June 15th!
CPS Recruitment is partnering with Verisma Systems to hire Customer Service Representatives in Syracuse, NY. Verisma Systems helps healthcare organizations ensure secure and private handling of confidential health information. This role will support one of the largest health and hospital systems in the United States.
This rapidly growing company provides outstanding training, competitive benefits and paid time off!
Well-qualified Customer Service Representative candidates will possess strong customer service skills and have a strong attention to detail. We are looking for people that are willing to commit to a long-term contract position lasting at least three years.
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answer high-volume phone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Assist customers with status of requests, invoices/fee issues, etc.
- Resolve customer issues
- Other clerical duties as assigned Candidate Profile :
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Healthcare and/or strong customer service experience preferred
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our pre-employment requirements, including providing professional references.
- Pay Rate: $14 per hour
- Hours: Full-Time Day Shift, Monday-Friday
About the company