- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Santa Ana
The Enroller is accountable for facilitating targeted enrollment activities to help increase membership and build support for Kaiser Permanente. No benefits will be provided. All incumbents will be hired as On-Call / Per-Diem.
- Conduct purchaser stand-up meetings and presentations for any of the products offered by KP. Responds to questions.
- Facilitate enrollment activities by representing Kaiser Permanente, and transporting enrollment materials and promotional items.
- Track and monitor open enrollment activities.
- Engage local/branch account contacts to ensure understanding of and commitment to KP.
- Communicate purchaser issues regarding accounts and book of business accurately and within specified timeframe.
- Identify and report purchaser trends to internal stakeholders.
- Accountable for consistently demonstrating service behaviors and principles defined by the Kaiser Permanente Service Quality Credo, the KP Mission as well as specific departmental/organizational initiatives. Also accountable for consistently demonstrating the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors necessary to provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, to our members, and to purchasers, contracted providers and vendors.
Bachelor's degree or currently enrolled in a degree program OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
High school diploma OR General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Excellent customer service and face-to-face presentation skills required.
- Required Competencies: business ethics, initiative, interpersonal communication, results driven, presentation skills,change adaptability.
- Strong knowledge of KP organization, values, and products required.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Three (3) years of experience in sales and marketing in health care, some of which should be in Enrollment.
- Three (3) years of experience in enrollment.
- Bi-lingual language knowledge.
- CA Accident and Health Insurance license.
About the company