- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
For our mobile development team we are looking for a high-potential software engineering professional with affinity for the design and development of iOS mobile applications.
As an engineer you work in an all-round devops team with Dev, Ops, UX and business colleagues to develop and maintain the ING mobile banking app. Your main focus will be on the development of mobile banking features (in both Objective C & Swift). The app has to be quality controlled by fully automated regression tests and unit tests. We work according to SCRUM Agile development process releasing a new version of the app every month. In your role you have influence on customer satisfaction at ING and therefore it is of the highest importance that the customer interest always comes first.
The level of expertise and experience within the Mobile department is very high and the atmosphere is very pleasant. We don’t forget to have some fun while crafting our apps. We have a high bar and want an experienced developer with proven track record to raise it even further.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
* A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or comparable (HBO opleiding).
* 1 or more years of experience in (native) iOS application development.
* Proficient in English and/or Dutch
* Likes working in a challenging environment where innovation is given utmost important.
* Good social and communication skills
* Experience with Agile methodology
* A team player who is open to sharing knowledge and learning from a great team of developers
* Prepared to take the Banker’s Oath just like any other ING employees.
Just like our colleagues, you aim to be the best in the class. As a team, you are therefore able to take each other to new heights. Your proactive and results-oriented attitude ensures that you always strive for the best results.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply now and become a Mobile Engineer at ING.
About the company
Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam. Its primary businesses are retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services.