- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Location : United States : Tampa : Florida
Role Value Proposition:
Global Technology & Operations (GTO) includes over 17,000 associates across 42 countries Service our customers in operations and global customer call centers where we deliver global support services, including global real estate, global corporate security, and global innovation.This role,for a Metrics Analyst, will track, report, analyze, and presents financial and operational metrics to determine operational efficiency, staffing needs, productivity, trends, etc.
- Reports basic to moderately complex information.
- Performs moderate research and basic analysis on data and trends.
- Maintains project plans and contributes to multiple phases of project.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- High school diploma
- 2+ yrs. related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ yrs. related experience
- Moderate knowledge of supported business functions, workflow, systems, and transactions.
- Moderate knowledge of accounting, budgeting, metrics, expense management methods, practices, and systems.
- Moderate knowledge of technology system processes, reporting functions, and methodologies.
- Strong customer satisfaction focus.
“At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.