- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS)Commercial Partsis seeking a Mid-LevelFinancialAnalyst.
- Boeing Global Services is the third segment of Boeing supporting all aftermarket services to both Commercial & Government/Defense related customers
- BGS has ambitious growth goals and is just completing its second full (successful) year of Operations
- Within BGS Commercial, the Commercial Parts business is the largest driver and includes several unique Parts related service models with individual P&L’s including Parts Exchange Programs, Expendables Parts Services and Traditional transactional Parts Sales
- Lead Financial Support to the business including development of forecast & management of impacts of new contracts could support Transactional or other service models
- Provide insight into key drivers affecting revenue & cost, monthly financial performance reporting including variance analysis and identification of opportunities & risks
- Work with cross functional leadership to inform the business of Key Performance Indicators and provide actionable ideas to improve business performance
- Manage customer invoicing for basic services which includes working with contracts and external customers
- Manage & Coordinate revenue sharing agreements including payments, annual reconciliations and invoicing to and from partners
- Work with International Accounting to support statutory accounting compliance
- Renton based position, but will need to travel to Tukwila one day a week
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years in Excel (i.e. formulas, pivot tables, linking worksheets
- 3+ years analyzing data, creating reports, and presenting results
- 3+ years in Finance or Accounting
- Degree in Finance, Business, or related field
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.