- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Bring your Finance skills to Boeing Defense in support of the Commercial Derivative Aircraft Division. As an Analyst in Financial Planning and Analysis you will provide financial insight and guidance to the P-8 Poseidon Program Leadership Team, perform monthly financial forecasts, and develop the long range business plan (LRBP). Your talents in data analytics and financial tool development will flourish in in this dynamic and interesting team; being applied to enhance our financial insight as well as improving internal processes.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years performing Financial Statement Analysis
- 3+ years with finance and accounting systems and processes
- Experience with developing long range business plan (LRBP), financial modeling, estimate at completions (EACs), resource planning, financial forecasting, accounting processes, and/or financial statement analysis
- Experience communicating with and presenting to executives and senior leaders
- Data analysis skills both numerically and written, able to influence decision making through data analysis
- Detailed working knowledge of financial planning, budgeting, and management techniques
- Accounting background is highly beneficial but not a requirement for the position
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products, familiar with Boeing financial systems (EPAS); must have analytical skills and be able to develop and present complex information to all levels of management
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.