- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes is seeking a Mid-Level Manufacturing Operations Analyst for their Everett, Washington location.
- Conducts assessments of processes and practices for comparison to applicable standards and criteria.
- Analyzes and interprets data.
- Provides feedback on assessment results.
- Works with organizations to develop strategies, plans and metrics to accomplish company initiatives using Lean methodologies or other applicable tools and processes.
- Works at the appropriate level in the organization to implement strategies and plans.
- Works under general direction.
This position does not offer relocation.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opiods, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
- Experience working cross functionally
- 6+ years of experience working in either manufacturing or aerospace
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22. C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Understands and is knowledgeable of assembly/production processes
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.